2015年10月26日月曜日

I want to travel

In Japan, there are many good place, also in Hiroshima, for it's my home town. Recently, I stroll around Hiroshima. I thought there was nothing around here. To be honest, there are only Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and Atomic Bomb Dome, but there are the more wonderful place than I expected. How much do you know about it? I will guide in Hiroshima, for example Shrine, Bridge, River and somewhere I want to go.

I live in bottom of Hiroshima, so I have seen buildings near the place. Near the Hiroshima Castle, there is Hiroshima Gokoku Shrine. It's a big place, and is kept there clean. Every year, on January 1, I go there for Hatsumode, which is New Year's visit to shrine, with my family. I always wish a ideal life to a god and buy a written oracle. It's a way to enjoy Hatsumode. And, I think everyone know Itsukushima Shrine. I've been there many times. There was very beautiful place. I've seen first sunrise in Miyajima. It was great. In shrine, there is water and many ladle for washing hands. By the way, do you know about a method of ladle? Imagine you stand in front of there. First, get a ladle, and wash left hand. Second, do opposite. Third, receive the water to left hand, and wash the mouth. Fourth, wash left hand again because you put it to your lips. Finally, tilt a ladle for washing handle, this is for next person. These are the method. I think a shrine is interesting.

























Hiroshima is a famous place in which there are 6 rivers, for it caused by a landform that is a river delta. Consequently, there are many bridges. Almost all people in Hiroshima know Aioi Bridge. This is wide, a bend between Hon River and Motoyasu River, and it is through municipal railway. This bridge is near Atomic Bomb Dome, of course, the atomic bombs were fallen in there. In 1949, 4 years later from atomic bombing, it was recovered. Aioi Bridge is with the history. I think Ashida River Bridge is great. There is in eastern Hiroshima. I want to zip out by bicycle. In summer, it holds fireworks. And if you're lucky, you can see beautiful view.





















If I have much money, I'll visit some places in Hiroshima that I want to go. Takehara is the best place I want to visit. There is very beautiful, so there is called "Small Kyoto in Aki". Tamayura, which is a popular animation, is set in here. I like the animation. End of this month,  there is going to hold an event, Shokei no Michi. It is quintessentially Japanese event. I want to join it.
































Would you like to go there? I wish you would like them.


Takuto

17 件のコメント:

  1. I enjoyed reading this blog. I went to Takehara many years ago, but I haven't been in a long time. Your blog has given me the idea to again sometime soon. Thanks. Do you have any other hidden spots in Hiroshima prefecture that you recommend?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you. It may not be a hidden spot, but I recommend Sandankyo. It's a gorge. It's like an art of nature.

      削除
    2. I went to Sandankyo more than 25 years ago! It was beautiful. I must go there again soon.

      削除
  2. I find out you like Hiroshima so much.

    返信削除
  3. The last picture is so good. I also felt I want to go somewhere.

    返信削除
  4. Hiroshima is beautiful place I think. Have you ever been to other prefectures?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks. I have been to Kagoshima and Fukuoka. That was interesting.

      削除
  5. I saw your blog. Your blog is written a lot of info about Hiroshima so I could learn.
    Have you ever been to Onomichi?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks. No, I've never been there yet. I want to walk a hill.

      削除
  6. I think that Hiroshima is beautiful and easy to live.

    返信削除
  7. I think Hiroshima is best place to live.

    返信削除
  8. I think that Hiroshima is beautiful .

    返信削除
  9. The best place is Onomichi in Hiroshima!! thre are many good place in Hiroshima.

    返信削除
  10. I think other country's people should more visit Hiroshima.
    Hiroshima is a good place.

    返信削除
  11. Takehara is called "Small Kyoto in Aki" ?! I know that for the first time !!!

    返信削除
  12. I want to go to Onomichi. Have you ever been there?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks. I've never been there yet. I'm going to go to Okayama, so I may visit there.

      削除