2015年11月30日月曜日

FAVORITE MUSIC ALBUM

Do you know him? He is Mamoru Miyano, an voice actor. I've known him since 12 years ago. This is his 5th album, FRONTIER. It was released on September 16, 2015. He named this FRONTIER, that the meaning is "Seeking the answer, and Paving the way." I will write about him, this album and FRONTIER .

I introduce him at first. He is Mamoru Miyano, an voice actor by profession, sometimes singer and entertainer. He is 32 years old, but he imagines himself the teens. His voice is very clear and cool, so it's called an orthodox handsome voice. A famous product is DEATH NOTE. He is as popular as his live ticket is sold at soon.

Not limiting to this album, his music is along the theme. For example, BREAK IT! is along the creating future for oneself. The lyrics tell "you can get bright future if you believe yourself. There is no destiny. Imagine and choose your great future. That will become true." NEW ORDER, which is my most favorite one, is along the antisocial and resistance. I can't get the PV so please look this page at 6:14. The lyrics tell "I make new world. I don't know if my future will be hopeful but I can't go back. Don't stop me." Also, he sings very nice. He is an actor, perhaps he may become the character in the music. In case of BREAK IT!, he becomes a person who fights emotional conflict. In case of NEW ORDER, he becomes a bad person who resists society. In FRONTIER, there are many great songs except above.

I introduce about FRONTIER, which is the main song in this album. This is the PV. The lyrics tell "It's early to give up. You experienced many things until now. Even if it's painful, this is your FRONTIER. Go on." He is walking on Dry Lake, California. This is one cut movie. It is at magic hour, so the staffs and him waited this time, and they finished for a few minutes. So this is like art. As mentioned above, FRONTIER was named by him, and that meaning is "Seeking the answer, and Paving the way." About lyrics, he wrote them and he included the feeling "I considered it a big opening. I want to stand a new surprise ground." STY, who is a famous music producer, took part in this song and made this instrumental. This is the song that I want to pave the way for my future.

His songs make me happy. I'm looking forward to getting something new music.


Takuto


8 件のコメント:

  1. I did not know him. However, I watched your blog, I could know about him. Thank you.

    返信削除
  2. I did'n knw him. But I want to try more knowing.

    返信削除
  3. I want to listen to his music.

    返信削除
  4. I didn't know him. I want to check his album.

    返信削除
  5. I did't know him. His skin is beautiful.

    返信削除
  6. He is cool. I had known his name.

    返信削除
  7. I think a lot of people get power from listening to music. When do you usually listen to his music?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you. I always go to this university by bus, so I usually listen to his music in the bus.

      削除