2016年1月25日月曜日

iPhone vs Android

Recently, almost all people have a smartphone. It has many functions. I have iPhone and Android. I mainly use Android. Each phone has good points and bad points. When you buy a smartphone, what will you think? Just trust your intuition? No, you may compare smartphones, and buy it. So, I compared iPhone and Android, and thought each points.

1. Speed
I'll tell you my story. A few years ago, I bought Android, IS03. It was my first phone. I had thought smartphone was smooth until I used it. It was not fast. 2 years later, I changed IS03 to iPhone5. It was very fast and smooth. I was moved. 3 years later, I changed iPhone5 to HTC J butterfly HTV31. It was a little slow and sometimes froze. So, I think iPhone is faster than Android. By the way, why is iPhone faster? iPhone is used the hardware which is made over a long time. Android is used the hardware which is provided by Google company for free. And, this is my opinion, iPhone is not deal with flash. Flash is an animation tool, you are familiar to adobe flash. iPhone don't have it, so it may become a little faster.

2. Customize
This is difference definitely. Android is better. It's very flexible. You can customize to press and hold on the screen. You can make the screen to use widget. Widget is an program, for example, forecast, clock, dictionary, calendar, and calculator. Android user may know about it. You can put application and widget on everywhere, so this is like making a room. Customizing is a charm point of Android.

3. Visual
Recently, many company make a cover for smartphone, especially for iPhone. Smartphone became a part of fashion. Of course I bought a cover for iPhone. I didn't find a nice cover for Android, so now my Android is naked. But there are many types of Android. Round or square, short or long, and many colors. You don't need to buy a cover for visual. A cover is not only for visual, but also for guard from a flaw. So almost all people have a cover. That's why iPhone, and iPhone cover is better.

I think Android is interesting, but it is difficult to use. It is a complecated function. So, I recommend iPhone. It is a simple, anybody can use easily.


Takuto

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿