2015年12月25日金曜日

6 recipes to impress your mother (a list post)

Mothers are like saviors of cooking. They have many recipes. I am impossible to surpass my mother, but I know some recipes to cook easily and deliciously.


1. Meat and potato stew
It is a Japanese food. Everyone knows it. Compare with other foods, it is easy to make. However, did you use ginger ale to it?
  1. Cut the foods. (for example Carrot, Potato, Meat, Onion, Konnyaku (devil's tongue), and Snow peas )
  2. Fry them until their color become fresh.
  3. Pour a bottle of ginger ale into the frying pan. It is about a half of the frying pan.
  4. Pour soy sauce, sake, and sweet sake into it.
  5. Boil them about 10~15 minutes.
  6. Finish
Ginger ale has much sugar and carbon dioxide gas, so you should not put sugar into the pan, and carbonic acid makes meat soft. Kill two birds with one stone.


2. Kanikama cream croquette
You may know crab cream croquette. I wanted to eat it, but I have crab allergy. So I made it. Do you know Kanikama? It's a boiled fish paste like a crab meat. And I think the flavor is similar. I don't eat the real one. Of course I can eat Kanikama.
  1. Melt many butter in a pan, and enter flour and milk.
  2. Stir them until they become like rice cake.
  3. Enter torn kanikama into it, and stir it.
  4. Divide it 4 or 5 and make them round.
  5. Put flour, beated egg and bread crumb on them.
  6. Fry them in oil.
  7. Finish.
This croquette was delicious. A person who has crab allergy can eat it.



3. Spinach curry (you need a mixer)
Curry is very popular food. I also like it. But have you ever eat spinach curry? In the foods this and normal curry differ.
  1. Mix spinach by mixer.
  2. Cut chicken and maitake mushroom.
  3. Fry chicken and maitake.
  4. Pour water and curry roux, and make curry.
  5. Pour mixed spinach into the curry, and stir it.
  6. Finish.
Maitake mushroom makes chicken soft, and they match curry. So this is my favorite food. You can eat with rice, but I recommend to eat with a bread or a naan.



4. Blueberry smoothie (you need a mixer)
Recently, smoothie is very popular. I don't know the reason. Blueberry smoothie is very delicious. I sometimes drink it.
  1. Put frozen blueberry, yogurt, and milk into a mixer. (about 3:3:1)
  2. Mix them.
  3. Finish
This is very easy. Also, you can pour a little honey and add a mint.


5. Banana juice (you don't need a mixer)
I introduced a smoothie above, but you needed a mixer so this is a little difficult.
  1. Put  banana into a small plastic bag.
  2. Crush it.
  3. Put the banana and milk into the shaker.
  4. Shake it.
  5. Finish
Honestly speaking, I like banana juice which is made by mixer, but this is for a person who does't have a mixer.


6. Bolognaise
This is my favorite one. The sauce is very delicious, but you need many foods.
  1. Boil pasta.
  2. Cut onion, celery, carrot, prepare mince.
  3. Fry them.
  4. Pour hall tomatoes into the pan.
  5. Boil them until the moisture is gone a little bit.
  6. Enter the pasta into the pan.
  7. Mix them.
  8. Finish
I made this recipe 3 years ago, so I have only a vague memory of it.
I like cooking, and especially I am particular about quickly and easily. Cooking is a part of life. I wish I could have many recipes.


Takuto

5 件のコメント:

  1. I WILL TRY TO MAKE A BANANA JUICE BECAUSE IT IS EASY. THEN I TRY MAKING A SPANISH CURRY. I LIKE CURRY BECAUSE IT IS EASY TO MAKE.

    返信削除
  2. I like the comment "saviors of cooking" about mothers. I also like the idea of the ginger ale for the stew. I will try it out. Thanks.

    返信削除
  3. Your blog makes me hungry. I want to try to your recipes.

    返信削除
  4. You are wonderful!! I'll try to this menu.

    返信削除